Total Pageviews

Monday, November 5, 2012

Back to Business

Alright folks...after two very empty months here on TinySuperstars we are back.  And we have a bit of news!

After long consideration, lots of contemplation, and even a little bickering (shocking...I know) TJ and I have decided to bring in a little assistance for our film.  Effective this week we are bringing a new member to the team.  Kristi will be coming aboard as the editor!  And we are super excited about it!
I will be working alongside Kristi and TJ to create the finished product we know this film will be!  I am so grateful for the help we are getting and excited to be working within my role as director and cinematographer.

There will be much more to come in regards to our newest addition very soon, as well as more on what your OG superstars have been up to!

It's good to be back ya'll.

Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment