Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Maiden Voyage

I have always thought of a blog as a diary, I love reading someone else's but I would never have one myself. I'm expanding my horizons.
If you have stumbled upon here and you don't know me, I'm Bridget. I'm 24. I bartend to pay the rent and I am going to be a famous film maker someday. But first things first..

I didn't make any resolutions this New Years, instead I made a list of things I wanted to have done by December 31, 2012 (insert end of the world jokes here). Here is a sampling:
- Get a tattoo
- Learn to drive a stick
- Run a 5k
- Make a movie.

So far I'm on track, tattoo is scheduled for June, 5k is in October, and thanks to my friend TJ Huberg (http://ghettopolitan.blogspot.com), I am now making my first movie, a documentary! We start shooting at the end of this month. TJ is a fabulous teacher, comedian and person. Plus she's ridiculously entertaining! I'm also super stoked to be working with Scott Fecteau, who is an awesome cinematographer.

TJ and I will both be posting on here, our blog has multiple personalities...get it? Keep checking back, we are going to have lots of details rolling out soon!

So anyway, this was my first blog post, hope you enjoyed it.

B Naj

1 comment: