Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Seriously, what in the hell am I doing?

Shout out to all the readers. Thanks for believing in us.

As exciting as this project is, there are also days like this. Days where I question whether or not I can proceed. Of course I will proceed; sometimes it's just a bit overwhelming. Filming starts Friday and I'm hoping that by Saturday, I will feel a whole lot better about this. B Naj is brilliant, and is being ever so patient with my eccentricities. I seriously have no idea how she puts up with me on a regular basis.

All in all, things are good. Our Kickstarter/fundraising page will be up in one week. By then you will also have seen a clip of my comedy and a more recent picture of Bridget. She's easy on the eyes, and she will be fully annoyed that I wrote that.

Remember, if you want to be involved in this film, email us at tinysuperstars@gmail.com and tell us what you'd like to do. Also, you really should try to make it to a show. I'll be at the Westside Bar and Grill in Costa Mesa tomorrow (Wednesday) at 8:30 AND I will be at The Palms in West Hollywood on Friday at 8:30.

Not much else is going on--at least not yet. We will keep you posted, so check back often, You never know when something big is going to happen or when we will offer sweet incentives for your undying support. Thanks for reading. Keep sending us the love.

TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment