Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tomorrow We Cut the Red Tape!


After my post yesterday, I heard through the grapevine that there was a chance that an iconic bassist (and member of one of my favorite bands) may or may not be reading this blog.  My response was simply “holy shit”, then I picked up the phone and call my girlfriend, Jess.  I’m not naming any names, but I think they know who they are… and just for the record this made my whole week. 

As some avid readers (don’t laugh..we’ve got 400 views already!) may have noticed, today is TJ’s day to write, but I am filling in.  TJ is brilliantly entertaining and fabulously inappropriate on and off the stage… that is an exhausting task! Between multiple shows a week, teaching, and being the subject of a documentary, it’s amazing she has anytime at all.  Not to mention that she maintains a social life (5300 text messages a month and a couple hundred emails a day…hellooo!) and being half of what I consider an amazing couple.  Big, BIG shout out to Myriam, you are an incredibly patient person, not to mention endlessly supportive.  Anyway, I think TJ totally deserves the day off. 

This is your last reminder to come TJs show tomorrow and be a part of our first day of production!  It’s going to be epic!

Tune in this weekend for a post show update and the new item on my 2012 “to do” list.

Thank you all again for reading, I’m stunned that we have more than 4 views, let alone 400 (and not even one of them is related to me!). 

Time to go see 21 Jump Street.

B Naj


1 comment: