Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

Saddleback Adventures

I wanna start with a shout out to TJs 1:30 class at Saddleback! Ya'll know whats up.

Today my mom and I drove up to Mission Viejo to have lunch with TJ and sit in on the class. Today's question of the day was "What makes you unique?". I saw a few students struggle with this question, as did I. It really makes you look at yourself from someone else's perspective. They are such a diverse and interesting group of people and I am really excited for them to be involved in the documentary.

Does anyone else find it weird when people write their Facebook status in the third person? Cause Bridget does.

I mentioned in my last post that we start filming this week. This Friday we will be shooting at TJ's show at The Palms in West Hollywood (8572 Santa Monica Blvd). Show starts at 8:30. This is one of your few chances to be in the film, don't miss out!

I'm still recuperating from this weekend. Saturday was a trifecta of awesomeness. I hit a concert in Pomona, a dance club in San Diego and a house party after that. Sleeping for less than 2 hours has lasting effects, so I'm gonna go crawl into bed and mindlessly watch re-runs of "Scrubs" with my bestie, Sarah.

Hope to see you all on Friday!

Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment