Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Part II

I decided to follow suit, and post a lil something for Mother's Day too. Thanks B for such a great tribute to our mamas.

It is true--our moms have been amazing throughout this project and throughout our lives. I have gotten the pleasure of meeting Mary Najour and can honestly say that she is pretty awesome. B has yet to meet my mother but will do so in June. I'm sure that they will adore one another.

I'd also like to send a special shout out to my mother in law, Bebe. Beatriz Gurba has been a part of my life for the past 14 years and I am grateful for her humor, support, wisdom, and never ending stories. Here is a picture of both my mom and of Beatriz:


My mom gives me courage to be myself and even though we live 2000 miles apart--I think about her everyday. She is one of the strongest people I know. Love you mom. Love you too, Bebe!

Since I'm a kid at heart--I want to dedicate a cool song from Sesame Street to my mother along with a performance from GLEE! Here ya go mom!! Thanks for always thinking I was a star!!

Great Mother's Day Song

Here's To Us

Until later, Trina Jo (the first gift my mother gave me--my real name) AKA TJ!!

2 comments:

  1. Did Beatriz ever hear that I mistook Myriam for a 19 year old South Asian girl when I first met her?

    --Dominiku

    ReplyDelete