Hey guys! It's Bridget again. Today I was going through the footage we took yesterday. I don't think I gave justice to what an ordeal it was.
- First of all, if you've never watched yourself on videotape, it is the WEIRDEST thing ever. I've seen myself in pictures, I've even heard my voice recorded, putting the two together is a trip. It is horrifying and hilarious all wrapped up into one.
- We discovered that while TJ is great with improv, I definitely need a script.
- ALWAYS charge your camera battery beforehand...
- Sometimes when I'm on camera I think I'm the Fonz (see below)
- Other times I was a valley girl, straight thug, a little country...I even slipped into a poorly executed Sean Connery.
- Alcohol makes us both better and worse at the same time.
- And the kicker is that even after about 30 takes, 45 minutes of film and a couple of hours, we will still most likely have to reshoot.
And since you all couldn't be there to experience it with us, and we don't want the footage to go totally to waste...here are some screen shots for you to enjoy!
That's all I've got today.